HR REALITIES RESEARCH
Fosway’s research collaboration with HR Tech World is now in its fifth year. Further extending our existing body of research, the 2017-18 results explore responses from 600+ HR leaders across Europe. This year, for the first time, we focused on emerging areas of strategic importance including employee engagement and wellbeing, HR’s role in the employer value proposition and the potential impact of HR on the modern workforce and the future of work.
The results have just been exclusively launched at HR Tech World Amsterdam 2017. And while our analysts distill the findings into a series of reports and key insights, you can download the summary infographic and access the headline data on:
- How to become an employer of choice as the war for talent intensifies
- Dealing with an increasingly diverse workforce
- Just how suited are HR processes for the modern workforce?
- Increasing HR budgets but decreasing HR headcount – where is the money going?
- Innovation and digital transformation – why new technologies such as AI and blockchain are far from a reality for most organisations (but could be critically important!)
- Why managers and organisational culture getting in the way of employee engagement