Based on the results of the Digital Learning Realities 2017 research conducted by Fosway and Learning Technologies, we have created a series of datasheets to explore some of the key areas. Each contains an action plan for buyers with high level insights and advice from Fosway analysts. The fifth datasheet focuses on innovating learning – because when it comes to the digital learning market, more and more L&D buyers today are looking beyond traditional providers.
How often do your digital learning providers innovate their offering?
Buyer’s Action Plan
1. Create a Learning Innovation Plan detailing which technologies are important for you to pilot, with specific audiences. And involve both learners and senior stakeholders – your plan should have business sponsors who care!
2. Look at external sources such as award winners to understand the opportunities for innovating your learning solutions.
3. If you are buying platforms, explore the opportunities of deploying to the Cloud. This typically brings higher rates of innovation more frequently than on-premise solutions.
4. Innovation isn’t just about functionality. It might be more about facilitating a different learning experience overall rather than simply switching the technology. Be proactive with your suppliers about what innovations you are looking to deploy.
5. Check prospective suppliers’ record of innovation and their background investment in their solutions to appreciate if they are an innovative partner. You should be working with providers that walk the walk of innovation, not just talk the talk!
Find out more
The accompanying datasheets and full research reports can be found below:
Accelerate and de-risk
To talk to us about our research on learning and talent systems, or to discuss what it might specifically mean for your organisation please contact us directly.
We will use our independent expertise to provide you with the guidance you need to accelerate and de-risk your decisions. We have a wealth of experience, tools, research and profiles at our disposal.
We don’t have any products to sell and we have no vested interest to bias your outcomes. We concentrate on pragmatic, independent advice. Contact us today via email@example.com