Based on the results of the Digital Learning Realities 2017 research conducted by Fosway and Learning Technologies, we have created a series of datasheets to explore some of the key areas. Each contains an action plan for buyers with high level insights and advice from Fosway analysts. The third datasheet examines how buyers can get value for money from digital learning solutions.
How often do your digital learning technology providers deliver value for money?
Buyer’s Action Plan
1. Regularly re-assess your supplier short-list when tendering for learning solutions. Ensure you look for a range of options to understand the different cost and quality options.
2. Consider diversifying your procurement approach by exploring alternative options including online market places that provide access to a different range of specialists and suppliers to resource projects or share tenders. You could also consider non-traditional suppliers such as those now working in learning but with a media or communications background.
3. Ensure you have a robust business case for each project and initiative. Measure and assess learning impact, reporting back to stakeholders the value your digital learning has contributed to broader organisations goals.
4. Harness the infrastructure and tools that are already embedded in your organisation.
5. Increase the use of user generated content and adopt community based learning approaches, rather than assuming learning content is always the answer.
Find out more
The accompanying datasheets and full research reports can be found below:
Accelerate and de-risk
To talk to us about our research on learning and talent systems, or to discuss what it might specifically mean for your organisation please contact us directly.
We will use our independent expertise to provide you with the guidance you need to accelerate and de-risk your decisions. We have a wealth of experience, tools, research and profiles at our disposal.
We don’t have any products to sell and we have no vested interest to bias your outcomes. We concentrate on pragmatic, independent advice. Contact us today via email@example.com