The inaugural Learning Technologies Asia, held in Singapore, saw CEO David Wilson address an audience from across the Asia-Pacific region. He explored how organisations are changing in terms of technology, demographics and culture. And the fact that L&D itself is at a crossroads as it shifts away from formal training and a past often littered with failed or underwhelming systems. So, as we embrace digital learning, we need to understand what’s required to transform the next generation of learning, including:
- What do you need your learning systems to do tomorrow that they can’t do today?
- Why the user experience is business critical
- The impact of AI, bots, xAPI and other next gen technology
- Guidance on next gen learning strategy
- Key factors to consider when selecting new solutions and suppliers
Download a full copy of David’s presentation now. And catch up on the highlights of the session via @fosway.
Weiterführende Artikel von Fosway
For further Fosway analysis relating to this topic, please see the following papers or resources.
• Full copy of David’s slide deck
• Core Insights: Delivering Next Gen Learning Engagement
• PLASMA Learning Cycle
• 2017 Digital Learning Realities Research in partnership with Learning Technologies
• Fosway 9-Grid™ für Learning Systeme